SITTING VOLLEYBALL LEAD – TONY WOOD Stop Press!!! We will be running 10 weekly sessions
of Sitting Volleyball from the 17th January 2009 at Sawyers Hall College Brentwood.
Anyone who is interested in taking part place contract Tony Woods on email@example.com
To be the main lead in all matters pertaining to the enhancement of Sitting Volleyball
within the Brentwood Volleyball Club and contributing to the wider development of
sitting volleyball on behalf of the Club.
- To develop the clubs sitting volleyball strategy
- To ensure that sitting volleyball is properly represented in the clubs overall programme
- To agree a programme of sitting volleyball for the club
- Ensure that facilities are appropriate
- Familiarise club members with the fun of sitting volleyball
- Seek to ensure appropriate coaching of sitting volleyball
- Promote sitting volleyball widely through schools and in the community e.g. "come
and try", taster sessions, demonstrations etc.
- Recruit new players who are "able-bodied" and "disabled" to sitting volleyball
- Liaise with and learn from other clubs developing sitting volleyball and providing
- Attend key external meetings regarding the development of sitting volleyball